1. Do backcountry or tarpon fishing charters require a deposit for making a reservation?Yes, $100.00
2. Is my deposit refundable?Yes, only if canceled 30 days prior or if captain cancels charter.
3. How many anglers can you accomodate? Four 4. How much does it cost for extra anglers? $50.00 per angler above two.
5. Where will you pick-up or drop-off? I can accomodate most on water pick-up locations.
6. What time will I need to get there for pick-up? The day prior to your trip, I will arrange a time to meet that is convenient for your party.
7.Do I need my own backcountry or tarpon fishingequipment? No, I will provide all necessary equipment for your trip. Some clients like to bring their own and that is fine. Just let me know before charter.
8. Do I need a fishing license? No, I will provide all necessary licenses. 9. Are you licensed and insured? Yes.
10. Can we keep the fish we catch? Yes, I will clean and bag your legal catch.
11. What if the weather is bad on the day of the charter? Captains call, I will try to reschedule your charter for the next available date.
12. Do you do corporate fishing charters? Yes, $100.00 deposit is due for each boat.
13. What should I bring on the day of the trip? Sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, drinks and food. I will provide ice and water.
14. What should I not bring? Glass bottles, bananas and bad attitudes!
Capt. James with future first mate Jordan Lee
CALL (941) 628-4823 TO RESERVE YOUR TARPON FISHING TRIP NOW!!!